Thursday, February 12, 2009

Imagination at Work

This morning, I was in the kitchen reading a magazine, when I started to hear C's little voice say, "These are my new eyes. These are my NEW eyes." I figured I'd better go check on him before he did some sort of permanent eye damage. When I walked in the living room, this is what I saw.
That kid can make anything out of mega blocks.

C is also discovering ways of communicating that aren't just the words in the dictionary. At lunch a few minutes later, (after coating his face with pudding) he began his new favorite past time, which I like to call the Shhh-Ahhhhhhhh Cycle.
(Press pause on the music player at the bottom of the blog to hear it best.)

He even figured out that you need the finger in front of your mouth to make the "Shh" correct. I bet you have no idea just how long a two year-old can keep this up. In public places. Quiet public places. Ah the joys of motherhood.

3 comments:

The Welborn Family said...

Ha ha! That's so funny! At least you know he knows what "Shhhhhh" means!

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie! My roommates and I frequently laugh together about the things that you post about Connor on your blog. Thanks for sharing!

Erin said...

I need to meet this little boy! He is just so cute. I love seeing videos of him.