Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Pintrest Obsession Begins...

For any of you who are not aware of Pintrest well, you should be. It is the best thing that ever happened to my craft & sewing addiction. A friend told me about and I have been telling everyone I know about it ever since.

So when I needed a cute gift for my sis-in-law's wedding, I went there and found an easy answer.  My friend "pinned" this idea from a blog, and I "repinned" it. To find the original tutorial click here. The wired ribbon I already had, and the cute charm I found at Hobby Lobby.



Don't know if you can tell, but the inside is their wedding invitation, cut into strips, and curled around a pencil.

Simple, but it is always nice to have something to hang on your Christmas tree to remind you of your special day.






1 comment:

Merry said...

Looks very cute and pretty simple. I have not been very crafty lately, and maybe I will turn to Pinterest for some ideas.