Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged Again?

Okay...so I promise not to do anymore, but this was so interesting to hear from everyone else that I really just did this to hear from more people.

JOBS I'VE HAD--
1. Sears Teleservice (i agree with Shannon--never again!)
2. BYU Takeout Catering
3. Administrative Coordinator (aka main secretary)
4. Insulin Pump Director

4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE--
1. Sabrina (the new version with Harrison Ford)
2. Pride & Prejudice (6 VHS version)
3. Return to Me
4. So I Married and Axe Murderer

TV SHOWS I WATCH--
1. The Office
2. Bones
3. Gossip Girl (yup, I'm admitting it)
4. Chuck

4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY--
1. Adam
2. Mom
3. Adam again (we email back and forth like 6 times a day...I am totally going to get him fired)
4. Renee (Connor's PT)

4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS--
1. Mint Chocolate anything
2. Pizza Hut breadsticks
3. Talerino
4. Adam's mom's spaghetti sauce

PLACES I'D LIKE TO VISIT--
1. California
2. my grandma's house (again soon)
3. Mediterranean
4. a cruise anywhere

4 people I tag:
1. Alyssa
2. Erin (get a blog!!)
3. Scott & Becca
4. Holly

1 comment:

Geneil said...

If you make it out to California in the next year or so, you can come stay at our house! (Also, I really am going to post that tag you left for me earlier! That five-good-things-about-yourself list really puts a delay on things.) :-D

Also, Josh and I e-mail each other several times a day sometimes, too. It's too much fun!