Who: Lynnie, Geneil, Alyssa, Merry (don't forget your special cute friend), Erin, Anna, Traci, Shannon, Heidi, Monica, Andrea, Cindy, Miranda, and Steph
Subject: Wonderful Qualities. List every member who lives in your home. Include 5 wonderful qualities each member holds.
The Catch: You must include yourself.
Why: It's easy to just go about each day and forget to be grateful.
Okay, so this is a little easier for me than some of you cause it's just the three of us. (Laura--you obviously have too much time now that you're not the primary president anymore...but as usual, your idea is very cute.)
1. Forgiving...definitely #1. Heavenly Father blessed me with a husband that was quick to apologize, cause He sure knew I'm not, even though it is usually my fault.
2. Good sense of humor...even if we weren't attracted to each other in any way, we would still be best friends because he makes me laugh every day (today he called me 30 minutes after he left for work just to pretend to be this dorky politician and ask for my vote)
3. Wonderful Father...I am continually impressed with all he is willing to do for our little boy.
4. Tall (6'4'), Dark (hair and skin--no sweetie, you aren't pale, you're Italian so that's not possible), and Handsome
5. Good Friend...not only is mine, of course, but I really admire all the things he does for his friends and how he is a great example of friendship
1. Compassionate...my mom always taught me that other people are more important than ourselves and to put others' feelings first
2. Good Cook...okay, maybe just for Adam who eats everything (even bad tasting things)
3. Organized...I am a fanatical list-maker
4. Loyal...I am glad to do anything to help a friend, and I want to keep friends for forever if possible
5. Silly...ask me how many ridiculous songs I (and Alyssa, Geneil, Anna, Erin, Mary...and soon Connor) know, and do not ask me to re-create all the crazy things I've done to make Connor laugh.
1. Strong...he may not be physically strong, but no matter where or how he falls he almost never cries and is so, so brave
2. Observant...he constantly talks about the world around him and what he thinks about it, and helps me notice more of the good in everyday things
3. Ticklish...nothing makes me happier than tickling him, and apparently it makes him happy too cause he always says, "do again"
4. Compassionate...after throwing his toys against the wall, he always picks them up and says, "Kiss better"
5. Stubborn...yes, this is a great quality! It take a lot of stubbornness to stick to something you know is true even though everyone else thinks otherwise. I hope he always stays this way.