Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Man in My Life

What's your husband's name? Adam Jared DeLuca
How long have you been married? 5 years, 3 months, 4 days
How long did you date? We met on 10-26-02, were engaged in May 2003, and got married in August 2003...just past 9 months
How old is he? 27
Who eats more sweets? Hmmm...we don't keep much in the house, and when we get it we pretty much share. Except for the Nutty Bars...sorry, sweetheart.
Who said "I Love You" first? We disagree about this...he says he did, but the way I remember it we were having this conversation about it and he said several things similar to that and I was the one who got the drift of what he was trying to say and said it first...either way, we were both on the same page. :)
Who is taller? Adam, by a foot.
Who is smarter? I think we would agree it's a toss up...we each have our areas of expertise.
Who does the laundry? I would like to, but Adam usually beats me to it. Like this morning.
Who pays the bills? I do, but he occasionally "audits" my work.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Is that looking at the bed or from in the bed? Right now from in the bed I'm on the right, but we switch every couple of months. Don't know why.
Does he snore? Not since he lost 50 lbs. the first year we were married.
What does he do in his spare time? Louisville football & basketball, playing basketball with his friends, playing football and basketball on Playstation, reading his Louisville sports magazine (see a theme here?)
Who mows the lawn? When Adam was in school, it was me. (I think the neighbors thought I was weird for mowing the lawn when I was 6 months pregnant...and Adam got mad at me.) Now it is pretty much Adam, unless I decide I want the exercise.
What is his favorite candy bar? Reese's Cups
Who cooks dinner? Me usually, though Adam is always quick to offer if I look tired and haven't started when he gets home. He has really expanded his repertoire.
Who drives? Adam
Who is the first to say they are wrong? Adam. I am working on it though. A bit.
Who kissed who first? A joint effort. Adam got himself right in my face, which I didn't have the guts to do....and then I just leaned forward and kissed him.
Who asked who out first? Our first official date was after we had already kissed so we did things a little backwards...but Adam asked me to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays.
Who wears the pants? I like to think it's me, but the truth is he has the last word.
Does he say he loves you every day? More than once.
I tag: Lynnie, Jessica R., and Kristen K.

2 comments:

Davis and Carter's Mommy said...

Yeah! Thanks, I like to learn about spouses and relationships, and I just don't know much about Adam, so that was great! :)

The Welborn Family said...

So cool! Sounds like your man and my man have a lot in common-except he's a Gator fan!