- I did NOT purposely not do the dishes because I knew my husband would do them when he got home.
- And of course I did NOT snatch the bread tray out of the deacon's hand because I was mad at my child for being so loud in church.
- And I would NEVER ignore both the first and the second friend requests on Facebook from someone I barely knew in high school...that would be heartless.
- I did NOT lie to my child and say we did not have any suckers...just cause I didn't want to clean it up.
- I was NOT the person who used up the toilet paper without replacing the roll.
- I would NEVER let my child watch 3 movies in one day...just to have some time to actually get something accomplished.
I would never do those things, because I am a perfect wife and mother. Of course.